The world of online dating can seem overwhelming. It can be difficult to know just how you should go about online dating. Fortunately, here are Twelve useful online dating tips for women to help you navigate the realities of online dating.
If you’re tired of the dating game, and you’re looking for dating tips for women that will help you find Mrs Right, there are a few things you should know. Dating is difficult because most of us treat the potential Mr Wrong’s the way we should treat the potential Mr Right’s and vice versa. And as a result, we often wind up putting the good guys off.
Dating Tips for Women: Hooking & Catching Mr Right
1) You’re playing the dating game to find and meet Mr Right and you may have to kiss a few frogs first. If there’s no spark on the first date, or you’re really not that keen, don’t see him again.
2) Too many women waste time dating the wrong men when they should be making room to meet the right ones. On the first date he’ll be on his very best behaviour. If you don’t like him at his best, you’re not going to love him at his worst.
3) Don’t offer to pay half on the first few dates. Men don’t tend to value something they get for free, and if you like him, you want him to value you. You’re not being mean. Dating costs women a fortune before they even step out of the door. You’re already paying for clothes, lingerie, make-up, hair appointments and waxing. Don’t pay for half the date on top of all that.
4) Never talk about previous relationships on your first few dates. The past is the past and it isn’t relevant to where you are now. And talking about your ex will make your date feel like you’re probably not really over him.
5) Don’t put up with a date who talks about other women he’s dating, or his exes either. You’re not dating to hear about them, you’re supposed to be getting to know each other. *Hot Tips: 1) If he mentions other women, make a point of looking at your watch. Unless he’s a complete idiot, he’ll take the hint. 2) If he carries on talking about other women, tell him it’s time to go and don’t answer his calls when he tries to ring you.
Give it time
You shouldn’t try to rush a relationship. Many of the aspects of a lasting, healthy relationship take time to really develop, like trust and known each other’s weaknesses and strengths.
Give it space.
Relationships need space to set down roots. Don’t try to cram a relationship into your life if it’s too full already, and don’t jump in too fast and forget your old life.